Marketing Code of Conduct
MARKETING & MANAGEMENT CODE OF CONDUCT
In addition to manufacturing, The HIT's meticulousness is presented through its marketing and management teams. These teams are responsible for ensuring the exposure of The HIT and its respective products to be targeted exclusively to current adult smokers. The HIT and its respective products are not designed to be targeted to the youth, the former smokers, or the never smokers. To achieve our target demographic of current adult smokers, we developed and adhere to a strict marketing and management strategy:
- The HIT is a nicotine product intended for adults of legal smoking age.
- The HIT is neither intended nor appropriate for individuals under the smoking age.
- The HIT is not intended for any user that is not currently a smoker.
- The HIT has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore cannot be treated as a smoking replacement or cessation device, but rather, as a smoking alternative.
- The HIT does not condone the use of cartoons or other themes that may generate youth engagement.
- The HIT ensures tasteful and responsible product placement designed to attract exclusively adult smokers.
- The HIT product sampling complies with all federal and state regulations.
- The HIT maintains stringent age verification procedures on the sale of its products, including that of third party vendors.
- The HIT products and associated media platforms contain required nicotine and health warning information on all advertisements and packaging.